Dig Deep Using the 3 Kinds of Open Questions
March 22, 2013
Sample Open Questions Using How
- How will we know if the project is successful?
- How else could we do this?
- How can we fix this?
- How does this differ from . . . ?
- How do you think we could . . . ?
- How should we negotiate this deal?
- How could we approach this project?
- How will your team interact with team x on the new task?
- How does that compare to our top three customers’ visions of product
- How do you explain the fact that the part failed on one machine and
- not the other?
- How does this change in direction affect you and your team?
- How is the manufacturing division affected by the new OSHA regulation?
- How does this hiring freeze impact the project?
- How do you feel about this deadline?
- If we take on this project, how will it impact your current priorities?