Other Sample Open Questions
- Why do you feel that way?
- Why do you think this occurred?
- Why are we considering Tokyo for our factory site?
- Why should we choose this vendor over the other one?
- Why did the machine fail?
- Tell me how this works.
- Tell me about a typical project life cycle.
- Tell me about our market share and what we need to do to increase it.
- Tell me about your key concerns with this deadline.
- Tell us about our alternatives.
- Describe how you see this project unfolding.
- Describe what happened.
- Describe the key features of our competitors’ products.
- Let’s talk about the differences between version 2.0 and version 2.1.
- Let’s talk about your understanding of senior management’s directive.
- Compare and contrast the two top alternatives.
Adapted with permission of the publisher from The Communication Problem Solver by Nannette Rundle Carroll © 2009, published by AMACOM, division of American Management Association, New York, NY. All rights reserved. www.amacombooks.org