10. Zombie managers are always looking ahead. Seriously, they couldn’t look backwards if they wanted to.
9. They have mastered the crucial art of finger-pointing.
8. They are cold-blooded negotiators. Well, non-blooded negotiators.
7. They are single-mindedly focused on the end goal. (Nothing, absolutely nothing, distracts them.)
6. Their resiliency is renowned. They may get knocked down, but they always get back up. Always.
5. They don’t need their own corner office; they prefer to manage by walking around.
4. Since they have already passed through the portals of death, absolutely nothing fazes them. (Except performance reviews…)
3. They can really get people moving, even if it is to the soundtrack of Thriller.
2. They are willing to take risks, because they are not afraid of getting the ax.
1. They are only interested in the best brains.